Hamm … waxay u egtahay il-mariskaagu (browser) inuu duugoobay.
Aan cusboonaysiinno il-mariskaaga si aad ugu raaxaysato mahadhada degdeg badan, ee degelka aadka u sugan.
Florida, Waanu kaa daboolnay
We’re here for you and your family covered through all stages of life. Learn about Medicaid (FL HealthNet) and Long-Term Care plans offered through UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Florida.
Caawinta dadka ayaa udub dhexaad u ah wax kasta oo aan samayno
It’s your health, it’s your choice.
All Floridians deserve affordable health care, including you. We offer many plans to help Floridians get healthy – and stay healthy. Our plans cover children, pregnant women, adults and people with disabilities.
Choose a plan that gives you more. UnitedHealthcare has a large provider network in Florida. That gives you more options to choose the right doctors and specialists for you and your family. We also offer more benefits and extras, which can make a real difference in your life.
See why Floridians choose UnitedHealthcare
Whatever plan you choose, we’ll help you get the care you need.
- Bixiyeyaal badan oo shabakada oo kala duwan
- No-cost virtual visits
- Daawooyinka dhakhtarku qoro
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Florida is partnering with Unite Us to connect our members to vital community services. Things like food, clothing and financial support. Learn more about Unite Us.
We want to hear from you!
Do you want to share your opinions about the care you received or the services you need from the Managed Medical Assistance (MMA) or Long-Term Care (LTC) Plans? Our 2023 MMA or LTC Consumer Advisory Committees may be for you. If you are interested in joining or have questions, please send an email to FLCAC@uhc.com. Spanish and Haitian-Creole translators will be available during committee meetings.
Members can earn $20 for joining the 1-hour call about UnitedHealthcare’s MMA or LTC products.Members can earn $20 for joining this 1-hour call about UnitedHealthcare’s Medicaid product.
The GEDWorks™ program is completely free for eligible members of UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Florida and includes all the tools you need to pass the GED® test. Go to MyGED®: GEDWorks™ for more information.
No-cost Florida health plans
Florida Medicaid Plans:
- Haweenka uurka leh
- Dadka qaba naafonimada
Florida Long Term Care Plan:
- No cost
- Age 65 and over and eligible for Medicaid
- Age 18 and over and eligible for Medicaid due to a disability
Medicaid: Wax badan oo adiga kuu yala 2023
Our Florida Medicaid (Managed Medical Assistance (MMA)) plan offers a range of benefits. It’s for children, families, pregnant women and adults who meet income requirements. We also offer support to adults with special health care needs.
As a UnitedHealthcare Medicaid member, you’ll get all covered services, plus many extras, all at no cost.
- Unlimited doctor visits
- Vision and hearing coverage
- No-cost virtual visits
- Behavioral, physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Caymiska Daawooyinka Dhakhtarka uu soo qoro:
Medicaid Long-Term Care in 2023
When you choose UnitedHealthcare Health and Home Connection as your Long-Term Care plan, you’ll get full Medicaid benefits. Plus, you’ll also get the extra help you need to live independently in your own home for as long as possible.
- Personal care to help you bathe and dress
- Incontinent supplies not covered by Medicare
- Home modifications to help with mobility and safety
- Meal preparation or delivery
- Help with housekeeping
- Taageerada daryeelaha
- Iyo in ka badan
Qorshahan waxaa laga heli karaa gobolada soo socda:
Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, and Volusia.
Booqashooyinka Onlaynka ah
Mar walba ma fududo inaad shakhsiyan u booqato dhakhtarka. Virtual visits (or telehealth) lets you talk to a doctor 24/7 using your computer, tablet or smartphone. Daryeelka caafimaadka ee fog (Telehealth) waa ikhtiyaar wanaagsan oo lagu daaweeyo xaaladaha caadiga ah ee u baahan daawaynta caadiga ah. Waa kuwaan tusaalayaal:
- Riiraxyada, hargabka, iyo qandhada
- Qufaca, jir xanuunka, iyo cune xanuunka
- Xasaasiyada, firiirica, iyo cuncunka
- Caabuqa kaadimareenka/kaadiheysta
- Caabuqa dhegaha
- Caabuqa sanka
- Goonjabka/madax xanuunka
- Iyo in ka badan
Call 1-888-716-8787 for more information.
Our Florida Medicaid plan provides unlimited round trips to and from health care locations. That includes rides to:
- Doctor or therapy visits
- Health departments
- Vision clinics
- Xarumaha daryeelka degdegga ah
A healthier life is in your future
Keeping a healthy weight. Stopping unhealthy habits. Doing what’s needed to keep you and your family healthy. It all may seem impossible at times. But we have programs that can help. Our UnitedHealthcare Healthy Behaviors program gives you access to a personal health coach and resources to help with things like:
- Losing weight
- Quitting smoking
- Substance abuse
- Pregnancy and newborn care (UnitedHealthcare Healthy First Steps®)
Our health coaches work with you and your doctor(s) to help you set goals and track progress. You’ll also have the chance to get rewards when you reach certain milestones.
Learn more about the programs available to you as our member.
Your mental health is Important to us
Millions of people in the U.S. are affected by mental health issues each year. If you struggle with stress, anxiety, depression or other issues, help is at hand. As a UnitedHealthcare member, you have access to the Sanvello app at no cost through your health plan.
The Sanvello app gives you access to:
- Daily mood tracking Answer simple questions each day to capture your current mood, find patterns and review your progress.
- Coping tools Reach for just the right tool to relax, be in the moment or manage stressful situations, like taking a test or morning dread.
- Guided journeys Designed by experts for a range of needs, journeys use clinical solutions to help you feel more in control and build long-term life skills.
- Personalized progress Through weekly check-ins, Sanvello creates a roadmap for improvement. Track where you are, set goals and make strides week by week.
- Community support Connect with a large community of people and share advice, stories and insights — anytime, anywhere.
Learn more about the Sanvello App.
Wargeyskeena HealthTalk hadda waa onlayn. Wargeysyadu waa hab fiican oo lagu ogaado qorshaheena caafimaadka iyo mawduucyada caafimaadka ee muhiimka ah.
Waad akhrin kartaa mar kasta, meel kasta oo aad aado. Dib u eeg saddexdii biloodba mar daabacaada cusub.
Wax ka baro noocyada qorshaha
Florida Medicaid (FL HealthNet) is health insurance for people with low incomes. Waxaa laga yaabaa inaad ku heli karto Medicaid gudaha Florida haddii aad uur leedahay, carruur leedahay ama aad leedahay naafo. Xaaladaha qaarkood, dadka waaweyn ee kale ayaa sidoo kale laga yaabaa inay u qalmaan. Kharashyada kugu kacayaa waa yar yihiin waxayna ku salaysan yihiin awooddaada aad wax ku bixin karto. Waa muhiim in la ogaado in xeerarka Medicaid iyo caynsanaanta ay kala duwan yihiin gobol ilaa gobol.
- To join UnitedHealthcare, call toll-free 1-877-711-3662, TTY/TDD 1-866-467-4970 to speak to a Medicaid Choice Counselor. You can also enroll online at flmedicaidmanagedcare.com.
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan is available in the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Citrus, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Flagler, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hardee, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Manatee, Marion, Miami-Dade, Monroe, Nassau, Polk, Putnam, St. Johns, Sumter, Suwannee, Union, and Volusia.
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Florida is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments/coinsurance may change. UnitedHealthcare does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in health programs and activities.